Beaufort County Airports Board
Our mission is to assist the County Council of Beaufort County by providing technical, financial, business, and marketing advice that helps to ensure and promote public aviation facilities and services that are safe, economically self-sufficient, and sensitive to the needs of the community.
- Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
- Meetings last approximately two hours.
- Meetings are held in alternating locations at either County Council Chambers, Administration Building, Beaufort County Government Robert Smalls Complex, 100 Ribaut Road, Beaufort or at Hilton Head Island Town Hall, One Town Center Court, Hilton Head Island. Please refer to our schedule to confirm location.
- Board membership is open to anyone who has the business and professional experience to help ensure the success and the enhancement of both Beaufort County airports.
- Leslie Adlam
- Dan Ahern
- Lex Brown
- James Buckley
- Gerry Costa
- Will Dopp
- Anne Esposito
- Richardson Sells
- Gregory Viventi (Vice Chairman)
- Wally Wallace (Chairman)
- Blakely Williams
- Governmental Liaisons to Board
- Stu Rodman - Beaufort County Council
- John McCann - Town of Hilton Head Island Council
Questions: (843) 255-2955
Airports Board Website
Beaufort County Airport (Lady's Island Airport) Website